Our Emergency First Response Course is for divers working towards their Rescue Diver Certification.
Price Includes: Instruction, Equipment and PADI Divemaster Crew Pack, Padi registration fee and physical exam fees not included
Duration: Intensive 10-14 day course
Age: 18 and Up
- From :
- $ 799
This course is for divers wanting to reach the first level of being a PADI Professional Diver. Many Divemasters continue on to Assistant Instructor or Instructor. Divemasters are qualified to guide certified divers and assist Instructors in training classes.
- Must be certified as a PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent)
- Have a CPR and a First Aid certification from a recognized organization or a PADI Emergency First Response ® certification
- Have a minimum of 40 logged dives prior to entry into PADI Divemaster training as well as logged a minimum of 60 open water dives to earn certification.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be in good physical condition for diving and submit a medical exam form signed by a physician
Save $50.00 off your dive course if you book your PADI eLearning through our web site.
Ask us to mail you dive manual and DVD ahead of time or sign up to complete the academic portion online, so you don’t have to study during your vacation.