Best beach dive in St. Thomas.
Discover Scuba Dive
Learn Basic Scuba Skills
Price Includes: All Dive Gear. Wetsuits Available for Rent: 5$
Dive Time: 9 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m
Ages: 10 years and older
- Discover Scuba Dive
- Wetsuit Rental
Dive with us and explore a beautiful coral reef just off the beach.
The Discover Scuba Diving tour starts with a 20 to a 30-minute lesson on basic scuba skills.
The “dry” lesson will be followed by donning your gear and entering the shallow water to practice basic scuba skills. From shallow water, you will simply submerge and begin your guided dive along a coral reef.
Your air gauge will be carefully monitored by your instructor to ensure that you don’t get low on air. The dive typically lasts about 40 minutes, with a maximum depth of 40 feet.
Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime scuba experience! You may encounter a turtle or stingray along the way!
If you are planning on getting open water certified , inquire with the dive shop. Over the last 25 years, we’ve had thousands of beginner divers continue to become PADI Open Water Certified Divers!
Time permitting, arriving early, sign in; going snorkeling is a great way to get ready for your dive. Coki is considered the best snorkeling on St Thomas.
Photos of the dive are available for purchase. Inquire with the dive shop.
For safety purposes please make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Divers need a basic comfort level in the water.
- Divers need a basic comprehension of English.
- A parent or guardian must sign for anyone under 18 years old.
- REMEMBER YOU CAN’T DIVE AND THEN FLY. Please keep this in mind when you are scheduling your dive.
- Prior to registering for the discover scuba dive, please review the Medical form below.
- A medical Clearance must be filled if you answer YES to any of the question of the medical form. Please click on the image to view or download the Medical form.
- If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to E-mail or call 340-775-4220.
In our efforts to provide the best experience for your diving adventure, please let us know if you have special needs for assistance with mobility (wheelchair/ramp access), accommodations for other impairments such as hearing or seeing difficulties or for any other special needs. We will do our best to accommodate you in as safe and convenient manner as possible. Diver safety and enjoyment are important to the Coki Dive Center.
Your adventure starts here! Click this link to register for the Discover Scuba Dive on PADI web site.