Guided Dives for Certified Divers
$65 1 tank beach dive
$85 2 tank beach dive
$75 Guided Night Dive for Certified Divers
$80 1 Tank pm Boat Dive
$110 2 Tank am Boat Dive
Boat Dive Passes
4 Dive Pass $215 – $195 with your own BCD and Regulator
6 Dive Pass $295 – $280 with your own BCD and Regulator
8 Dive Pass $380 – $350 with your own BCD and Regulator
10 Dive Pass $440 – $400 with your own BCD and Regulator
Guided Dives for Beginners
$85 Discover Scuba Diving
$95 2nd Dive of Our Afternoon Boat Dive
$75 Bubblemaker Diver
$10 Daily Snorkel Rental (Mask, Snorkel & Fins)
$5 Snorkel Vest
Ask about our special weekly rental rates. We make sure the gear you buy fits properly and is geared for your ability.
$15 Tank & Weights
$350 Referral (PADI, SSI, NAUI & SDI)
$299 Scuba Diver
$425 Open Water
$299 Adventure Diver
$375 Advanced Open Water
$99 Emergency First Responder
$375 Rescue Diver
$449 Rescue Diver with EFR
TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT!
Good prices on quality dive gear and snorkel sets (Mares, Cressi Sub, Sherwood, Scubapro, Aqua Lung and much more). NO SALES TAX! All prices listed are per person and include dive gear. We accept U.S. currency, Visa, Mastercard & Amex.
Cancellations & Refunds
- A 24hour notice is needed to refund your payment.
- If less than a 24hour notice, there is no refund.
- We give refunds for cruise ships that cancel their call to St Thomas.
- If we cancel our tours due to unsafe diving condition, we will try to reschedule the dive if possible.
- If we can’t reschedule, we will gladly refund your deposit. Rain is not generally a reason to cancel your dive. If it is raining on one side of the island it can be sunny on the other side.