Best beach dive in St. Thomas.
PADI Bubblemaker Course
Be Happy Blow Bubbles
Price Includes: All Dive Gear. Wet suits Available for Rent: $5
Dive Time: 9 a.m., 11:30 a.m. & 1:30 p.m.
Ages: 8 and 9 years-old
- Wetsuit Rental
Diving in St. Thomas can be fun for children ages 8 to 9 years old, who would like to experience scuba diving. A PADI Dive Instructor carefully supervises their dive experience and makes sure everyone has fun!
This is an entry level dive with an emphasis on having FUN! Our dive equipment is specially designed for children to ensure a great fit.
The tour starts with a basic scuba lesson and shallow water practice. After the basic skills are completed, your child can watch the instructor feed fish and then begin the guided dive along the coral reef.
The dive typically lasts about 30 minutes, with a maximum depth of 10 feet.
For safety purposes please make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Divers need a basic comfort level in the water
- Divers need a basic comprehension of English
- A medical Clearance and Liability release must be filled out on your arrival before your dive. Please click here to view the Medical Questionnaire.
- You must bring a written release from your doctor if you answer YES to any of the questions on the Medical Clearance and Liability form
- A parent or guardian must sign for anyone under 18 years old
- REMEMBER YOU CAN’T DIVE AND THEN FLY. Please keep this in mind when you are scheduling your dive.
- If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to E-mail or call 340-775-4220.
In our efforts to provide you the best experience for your diving adventure, please let us know if you have special needs for assistance with mobility (wheelchair/ramp access), accommodations for other impairments such as hearing or seeing difficulties or for any other special needs. We will do our best to accommodate you in as safe and convenient a manner as possible. Diver safety and enjoyment are important to Coki Dive Center.