Adventure Diver is for certified divers who want to continue their diving education, but have little time available.
Price Includes: Instruction, Books, Equipment, and Registration to PADI
Duration: 2 to 3 Days, 5 Hours per day
Ages: 12 and Up
- With First Aid/ EFR Cert.
- W/out First Aid/ EFR Cert.
The Rescue Diver Course is for any diver that wishes to improve their safety awareness in the water. This course emphasizes self-rescue and skills to rescue other divers. The skills learned are centered on recognition and response to a diving problem or emergency. It is the bridge between the Advanced Diver and Dive Master certification.
- You must be certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent) from another certifying agency
- You must also provide documentation of at least 20 logged open water scuba dives
- Student divers must view the PADI Rescue Diver Video
- Must have an EFR or equivalent First Aid certification to complete the Rescue Diver course
- The PADI Junior Rescue Diver program is available if you’re between the ages of 12 and 14 and hold a PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver or Advanced Plus (or equivalent) rating.
Ask us to mail your dive manual and DVD ahead of time or sign up to complete the academic portion online, so you don’t have to study during your vacation.