This course enables you to dive with a buddy without the supervision of a PADI dive professional and rent gear.
PADI ReActivate Scuba Refresher
- Reactivate Scuba Refresher
Dive Into your next adventure with confidence!
Regain the skills you learned in your first scuba diving course without starting from scratch. To receive a card with PADI ReActivate on it, certified divers:
- Complete PADI ReActivate Knowledge review online
- Complete PADI ReActivate Waterskills dive.
- Firstly, we will cover a few basic safety skills. Then, we will dive deeper into any areas you specifically want to recap. These scuba review skills include:
- Setting up dive gear
- Pre-dive checks (B.W.R.A.F)
- Ascents and descents
- Mask removal and clearing
- Buoyancy control
- Alternative air source ascents
Just like riding a bike, the skills will come right back to you!
What’s more, once you’ve completed both the knowledge and in-water skill refreshers, you’ll get a replacement certification or recognition card showing your ReActivated date.
- PADI (Junior) Scuba Diver
- Entry-level diver certification from another training organization (with a minimum of four open
water training dives).