Please carefully read the medical questions below.
Answering YES to ANY of the questions indicates that you have a preexisting condition that may affect your safety while diving and that you must seek the advice of your physician. You will need an original unconditional medical release from your doctor before diving.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to E-mail or call (340-775-4220).
- I have had problems with my lungs, breathing, heart and/or blood affecting my normal physical or mental performance.
- I am over 45 years of age.
- I struggle to perform moderate exercise (for example, walk 1.6 kilometer/one mile in 14 minutes or swim 200 meters/yards without resting), OR
I have been unable to participate in a normal physical activity due to fitness or health reasons within the past 12 months.
- I have had problems with my eyes, ears, or nasal passages/sinuses.
- I have had surgery within the last 12 months, OR I have ongoing problems related to past surgery.
- I have lost consciousness, had migraine headaches, seizures, stroke, significant head injury, or suffer from persistent neurologic
injury or disease.
- I am currently undergoing treatment (or have required treatment within the last five years) for psychological problems, personality
disorder, panic attacks, or an addiction to drugs or alcohol; or, I have been diagnosed with a learning or developmental
- I have had back problems, hernia, ulcers, or diabetes.
- I have had stomach or intestine problems, including recent diarrhea.
- I am taking prescription medications (with the exception of birth control or or anti-malarial drugs other than mefloquine (Lariam).
AFTER YOUR DIVE, IT IS RECOMMENDED YOU WAIT 12 HOURS BEFORE FLYING