Please carefully read the medical questions below.
Answering YES to ANY of the questions indicates that you have a preexisting condition that may affect your safety while diving and that you must seek the advice of your physician. You will need an original unconditional medical release from your doctor before diving.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to E-mail or call (340-775-4220).
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hay fever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medications that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioral health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
AFTER YOUR DIVE, IT IS RECOMMENDED YOU WAIT 12 HOURS BEFORE FLYING