Who is the Dive Master course for?
Our Dive Master course is for divers working towards their Rescue Diver Certification. It covers basic training for cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and emergency care. The course is mandatory for completion of the Rescue Diver course. In addition, it’s a medically-based program covering primary care, secondary care and treatments that follow national consensus guidelines.
- Must be certified as a PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent)
- Have a CPR and a First Aid certification from a recognized organization or a PADI Emergency First Response ® certification
- Have a minimum of 40 logged dives prior to entry into PADI Divemaster training as well as logged a minimum of 60 open water dives with experience in night, deep and navigation dives
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be in good physical condition for diving and submit a medical exam form signed by a physician
Classes start daily depending on reservations. We work around your vacation schedule.
Intensive 10-14 day course.
The Divemaster Certification program is $599 per person and includes:
- PADI Divemaster crew pack
- (PADI registration fee is not included)